Our IVF gift box comforts anyone that is on the emotional rollercoaster ride of fertility. This box was inspired by my sister who struggled with fertility and is now an IVF warrior success story. Each item was selected for its high nutrients and fertility-boosting ingredients.
All foods are hand-selected by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, and IVF warrior approved.
Order your IVF gifts online today!
1. Kettle and Fire Bone Broth – Popular in Chinese medicine, bone broth can support the immune system for fertility. Also, it’s highly nutritious with minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
2. Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal – Contains zinc, antioxidants, iron, calcium, and high in fiber.
3. Flying Bird Botanicals Organic Tea – To reduce the amount of caffeine consumption, we’ve added a caffeine-free herbal tea.
4. Watermelon Road Fruit Jerky Pineapple – Contains bromelain, an enzyme that works as an anti-inflammatory and don’t forget, pineapple is the symbol for fertility.
5. Immune Schein Ceylon Cinnamon Ginger Elixir – Cinnamon and ginger are both anti-inflammatory that can support fertility.
6. Cole’s Fish – Wild-caught, low-mercury fish rich in protein and healthy fats. Fish is high in vitamin D important for reducing the risk of miscarriage. It’s also high in CoQ10, which can help support egg quality.
7. Shady Lane Foods Granola – Packed with antioxidants foods including oats, nuts, and seeds. Granola also contains vitamin E, which can improve lining thickness.
8. Carr’s Crackers – Easy, healthy snacking or eat with the included snacks!
*Due to product availability, substitutions of equal or greater value can occur.
** If you need a gluten-free box, please contact me using the contact page before placing an order.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.