What’s included in our boxes?
1. Curio Spice Chili Today – Taste buds can be altered pre/post treatment making food tasteless. Adding a strong, non-spicy flavor like Curio Spice’s best seller Chili Today can help enhance any food.
2. Watermelon Road Fruit Jerky – If fresh fruit is not available, dried fruit is an equally healthy option. Dried fruit is still boasting with nutrients such as fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
3. Flying Bird Botanicals Organic Jasmine Lemon Ginger Tea – Green tea is rich in antioxidants and ginger is known to reduce nausea. Perfect time to enjoy a warm cup of tea.
4. Lara Bar – Keeping your energy levels up during busy days and appointments is hard to do. Lara bars are small, nutrient-packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and best of all, no added sugars.
5. Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter – Nut butters are rich in protein and healthy fats. It’s the perfect addition to any sandwich, paired with a piece of fruit or vegetable, or even a secret ingredient in smoothies.
6. Boston Olive Oil Company Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) – Known as the “healthiest fat on Earth,” EVOO is a nutritional powerhouse and highly recommended by Registered Dietitians. EVOO has anti-inflammatory properties and rich in omega-3 fatty acids!
7. Wild Planet Tuna – Fish is rich in protein and highly recommended for its powerful omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are important for our brain and heart health. There’s research to suggest omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation.
8. Shady Lane Foods Granola – Packed with anti-inflammatory foods such as oats, nuts, and seeds, it’s no surprise granola is on the top of highly recommended foods by Registered Dietitians.
9. Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal – Oats are whole grains packed with protein, fiber, and other nutrients such as calcium and iron.
10. To-Go Ware Bamboo Recyclable Utensils – A possible side effect of chemotherapy is a metallic, chemical taste in the mouth called “chemo mouth.” One solution is to avoid metal utensils and use bamboo utensils instead.
11. Kitchen Utensils (tea holder) – We love tea, and we love to emphasize good hydration.
*Due to product availability, substitutions of equal or greater value can occur.