What’s included in our boxes?
1. Watermelon Road Fruit Jerky – Dried fruit is a delicious snack with nutrients such as fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
2. Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal – Oats are whole grains packed with protein, fiber, and other nutrients such as calcium and iron.
3. Flying Bird Botanicals Organic Tea – Green tea is high in antioxidants. Perfect time to enjoy a warm (or cold) cup of tea.
4. Curio Spice Chili Today – This salt-free spice blend is Curio Spice’s best seller and recommended to make any dish taste delicious.
5. Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter – Nut butters are rich in protein and healthy fats. It’s the perfect addition to any sandwich, pair it with fruit or vegetable, or even add in smoothies.
6. Lara Bar – Lara bars are small, nutrient-packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and best of all, no added sugars.
7. Wild Planet Tuna – Fish is rich in protein and highly recommended for its powerful omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are important for our brain and heart health. There’s research to suggest omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation.
8. Nutritious Gifts Tote Bag – Healthy eating doesn’t stop at a Nutritious Gift box. We’ve included our signature tote bag made with 100% organic cotton to fill with healthy, nutritious foods!
9. Shady Lane Foods Granola – Packed with anti-inflammatory foods such as oats, nuts, and seeds, it’s no surprise granola is on the top of highly recommended foods by Registered Dietitians.
10. Boston Olive Oil Company Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) – Known as the “healthiest fat on Earth,” EVOO is a nutritional powerhouse and highly recommended by Registered Dietitians. EVOO has anti-inflammatory properties and rich in omega-3 fatty acids!
11. Kitchen Utensils (such as tea holder and/or spatula) – We love kitchen tools to help us in the kitchen including spatulas, and tea holders to promote good hydration.
*Due to product availability, substitutions of equal or greater value can occur.