Postpartum Gift Box
Our Gift Box Includes:
1. Crispy Green – Freeze-dried fruit is a delicious snack filled with nutrients such as vitamin C for new moms to recover. Plus, it can allow for better absorption of iron!
2. Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal – Oats are a postpartum “superfood” containing nutrients for all new moms. Oats are high in protein, fiber, and other nutrients such as calcium and iron, which are all important after the first few days (even weeks!) after giving birth.
3. Bob’s Red Mill Soup Mix – A warm, hearty combination of veggies and whole grains makes a quick, nutritious, and iron-rich meal for the postpartum mama.
4. Kettle and Fire Bone Broth – Bone broth is rich in collagen that can support the rebuilding of tissues in postpartum women. It’s also high in other nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
5. SeaSnax – Seaweed contains iodine and recommended to support the thyroid and a healing postpartum body. It’s also rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
6. Cole’s Fish – Wild caught, low mercury skipjack tuna is one of the best choices for mama and baby. Fish contains nutrients such as iodine, vitamin D, and omega 3 fatty acids that can pass through your breastmilk to baby. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for the development of a baby’s brain, nervous system, and eyes.
7. Shady Lane Foods Granola – With the goal of a healing body, it’s vital for mom to eat a diet high in anti-inflammatory foods. Granola contains oats, nuts, seeds, and other anti-inflammatory foods to help heal the postpartum body.
8. Carr’s Crackers – Crackers to pair with the fish for easy, healthy snacking.
9. F (x) Foods – An easy-to-go snack made with healthy, anti-inflammatory ingredients such as flaxseed, chia seeds, and oats to heal the postpartum body.
10. Virginia and Spanish Peanut Co – These healthy fats not only contain protein that keeps your milk supply going, but also keep your energy long-lasting.
11. Lara Bar – Fruit-based nutrition bar rich in healing nutrients for the postpartum mom.
12. Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is the perfect low cholesterol, high protein snack that will keep mama fuller longer. It also contains iron to help with low energy levels.
*Due to product availability, substitutions of equal or greater value can occur.
** If you need a gluten-free box, please contact me using the contact page before placing an order.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your doctor before consuming any of these products.